Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie

Organic/Recycled "Dog mom with standards" Hoodie

Regular price
$65.99
Sale price
$65.99
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

This “Dog mom with standards” hoodie is only available here.

Don't you just hate it when people around you think that because you're single you're desperate?

Laugh about it with this hilarious "dog mom with standards" organic/recycled hoodie.

I believe that women should love themselves at any stage of their lives.

I designed this organic dog lovers sweatshirt for woke, feminist and confident women. The women who believe in my message feel complete with or without a man.

They love their dogs, their friends and family. They don't settle for less.

If you are like me and care about the environment, you are about to love what follows.

This funny hoodie is 85% organic. The remaining 15% of the fabric is recycled polyester. Yes you read it right! The design is printed by a manufacturer located in Germany. It allows you to receive your product faster and with the best quality possible.

We all know that Germans don't play when it comes to produce quality products. This is why I trust that you will be 100% satisfied with this empowering hoodie.

With Paypal, Visa and Mastercard your payments are 100% secured.

All your personal data is protected and will never be shared with a third party. Due to the pandemic, shipping might take longer than usual depending on where you live.

You will have to wait between 7 to 12 business days to receive your product. Don’t worry, you will be sent a tracking number after ordering. You will always know where your parcel is at.


S M L XL 2XL 3XL
Width, in 20.28 21.26 22.45 23.63 24.81 25.99
Heigth, in 26.78 28.35 29.14 29.93 30.71 31.5
Sleeve length, in 25.2 25.79 26.38 26.97 27.56 27.56

.: 85% organic cotton, 15% recycled polyester
.: Heavy fabric (10.3 oz /yd² (350 g/m²))
.: Regular fit
.: Sewn in label
.: Runs true to size

x